Thursday, September 27, 2012

Aviary Sparrow in Plum ~ Tunic Dress

Pin It
Ah, the Aviary Sparrow in Bark went somewhat "viral".
The Sparrow in Plum is just as gorgeous.
{gotta love PicMonkey for fabulous & easy collages}


Don't mind the sassy girl wearing the dress.
But I gotta say that she has that "look" down pat!

This particular order is for Lauren's girls.
And these will be worn for photos with the FABULOUS Candace.
{if you haven't, go check out Eye Candy by Candace, you MUST}

Honestly, I can't wait to see the results.

Below is a new {SIG} tweak to an old pattern.
We added the sash rather than ribbon ties.
And instead of the typical bow, we knotted it instead.

I love how the fabric hangs down!


I love the shot below.
I love the fence.
The green on the fence (mold or what ever it is).
The rotting of the fence.

Told the hubs he can't ever take the fence down.
{i'm sure the termites will do the job gladly}


No matter all the nonsense I talking, this fabric is amazing.
Joel Dewberry really outdid himself with this collection and the palettes of color.
As a matter of fact, I am drooling over the Herloom Collection, in Citrine.


Anywho, we are currently taking orders for this awesome fabric.
Through October 1st to be exact!
If you would like to order, make sure to click on the photo below and follow instructions.


That's all I have for tonight.
My son has a raging ear infection and has first class accommodations
in bed next to his momma and he is insisting that we go lay down.
Must be tough being a 4.5 year old boy.

Good night peeps!
Hope to see you tomorrow, I have another pretty outfit to share!
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...