Friday, August 31, 2012

Halloween/Fall Upload 2012

Pin It
We are currently in the midst of the Halloween/Fall Upload.
If you haven't gotten in on it, you must check out the album of goodies!
Just click HERE to go see what is available.

If you are unfamiliar with our uploads, it is pretty simple.
You find something you like and you claim it as yours.
Sometimes we suggest a certain style or only have enough fabric
to create certains styles but the decision is ultimately yours.

That means custom pieces.
We specialize in one of a kinds!

Here are a few shirts we have for upcycling and we have great knits to pair with them!





If an upcycle isn't quite your style, we have plenty of cotton fabric to choose from!
Many know, I have an affinity to skull fabric.
It's the alternative side of me rearing it's "skully" head, hehe.



And while I have your attention, let me say that the 3000 Fan Giveaway
is quickly approaching which means I need to get on my p's and q's.
When I will find the time?
When everyone is sleeping or so it seems.

I have so much to blog about but hopefully this will get you to the
Facebook Fan page to check out the goodies we have up for sale!
And I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Friday Peeps!
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...