Saturday, May 26, 2012

Patriotic Subway Art FREE Printable

Pin It
When I start the creative juices flowing, they don't want to stop.
I'm hooked on the subway art!
In honor of all the fallen soldiers that have fought for our country,
I decided to tackle a patriotic version.

Being from a different country (Argentina),
I sometimes think that I enjoy these particular holidays.
I know that this country is a great, FREE country.

I always honor the soldiers that have fought and are fighting
for us to enjoy the freedom they provide us.
I also like to give the families of soldiers something special.

Hopefully these families will enjoy this printable.
Totally free and ready to be printed.
{click on the image to enlarge and print to 8x10}

Thank you to all the soldiers, the families that support the soldiers,
the children that have absent parents and the sacrifice of 
everyone involved in our country being as great as it is.

Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend!
I know we will as Mr. SIG is smoking some ribs right now.
YUM!

{SIG}nature Creations

1 comment:

Jess @ Spool and Spoon said...

Just found your blog through Craft-o-Maniac and I love it. This printable is precious. Oh and can I rave that I ADORE your name... Astrid? Ah, so pretty.

http://spoolandspoonblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...