Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jersey Knit Infinity Scarves, Bangles, and Rings

Pin It

Sometimes I happen across an idea that works.
Sometimes I don't.
{eh hem...blinged converse}

I think it is safe to say that the jersey knit infinity scarves, bangles, and rings
are an official hit among our customers!
I am building my jersey knit stash to include every color of the rainbow.

Check out these pretties ready for purchase!













I also have a big order of more striped fabric coming in.
Once I get them, I will make them & list them in the Etsy store.

These are great for any time of the year.
Light weight, super soft and great for layering.
You can go with a solid or stripe.
Sexy or toned down.
Rocker sheek.

You name it, you wear it.
Like a shawl.
Like a cowl.
Double them up.

Add some bangle bracelets.
And a fancy ring.
It is the perfect ensemble for a night out on the town.
Or wear it to the store.

Either way, you can't go wrong!
Be on the look out for new colors.

Don't forget to check out what is happening on the blog this week!

Great giveaway for some bangles and a ring.
Enter HERE.

Want a cheap way to show off your products?
Check out my DIY Light Box tutorial HERE.

Enjoy & Happy Thursday Peeps!

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...