Monday, February 6, 2012

Ramblings...

Pin It
I haven't rambled in a while.
And I know there are a lot of new followers.
I want you guys to get to know me.

I am a mom to beautiful triplets.
They are turning FOUR in March.
I'm not sure how that is possible.
{Sofi, Ian, & Gabi}


YUUUUUUM
Really glad that the Girl Scout Cookies came in.
My absolute 2 favorites are Peanut Butter Patties and Caramel deLite's.


That would be 12 boxes.
I stocked up.
And one is already in the fridge...cuz I like 'em like that!


My little collection of books and magazines we have been featured in.
These are good reads.
I would recommend them.


My Uggs.
Never thought I would own a pair.
Always thought they were ugly.
Now they are all I wear during the cooler months.


I'm really groovin' on this quote.
I think there is a certain truth behind it.
If you want to print it, get it HERE.


Enough rambling for today.
Enjoy your Monday and be looking out for a neat tutorial on Wednesday!
{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...