Friday, October 14, 2011

Lisa Chapman Auction Update

Pin It
There are so many giving people in this world.
We have received quite a few donations.
And I hope we can at least make $300 to help Lisa.

She deserves as much.
Lisa is a single mommy battling for her life.
She has a beautiful daughter, Caitlin,
that needs her mommy for a long time to come.

Caitlin is such a sweet girl & has Asperger's Syndrome
but it does not seem to slow her down at all!

I want to take the time to thank some of our donors...


I have already begun to post items in the auction album.
Bidding won't go live until Oct. 19th at 8 am CST.
But it is ok to browse, drool, like, & then get ready for the big day!

Please share the auction with everyone you know.
This is the only way to make it a success.
Anyone that knows me knows I don't like to fail!

Have a wonderful weekend!
And a big THANK YOU to all that have donated!

{SIG}nature Creations

PS ~ As I add more photos, I will post the donors here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...