Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lisa Chapman Cancer Benefit Auction

Pin It
Ever since I found out that Lisa has cancer,
I've been thinking of doing this.
A silent Facebook online auction.

I've participated in many before.
Giving, giving, giving...
and now it is time for me to organize one.

I am asking for donations.

Crafts.
Avon.
Scentsy.
Gift Certificates
Photography Sessions
Sewn Items
Paper Goods

And anything under the sun that will help make this successful!

I've already got about 15 donations but that just ain't gonna cut it.
Please consider doing this for a wonderful family.

A little about Lisa...
She is a 35 & a single momma to a beautiful girl, Caitlin.
Caitlin was adopted & has Asperger's Syndrome.
She is the sweetest girl.
And she is doing amazingly well trying to adjust
to the many, many changes they are facing.

Lisa & I went to high school together.
This could be me.
This could be anyone.
PLEASE HELP!

I will accept goods through Sept 27th.
The auction will go live on Oct. 1st & end on Oct. 3rd.
I will accept Paypal donations through the 3rd.

If you are interested in donating a good,
email me at signature.creations@hotmail.com

and if you would like to donate money,
you can do so by sending it through Paypal to the
email address stated above.

Any little bit helps.
Please...

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...