Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack...

Pin It
Man, so much has happened in the last 2 weeks.
First, my kids got a really bad tummy virus.
And then I got it...and then the hubs.
It was horrible.
Loads of puke and diarrhea.

Enough to go around for many years to come.
We were wiped out for 5 days.
I said horrible...I meant horrible.

But back to {SIG}...

There are many good things on the horizon.
We've got our first official photo shoot on the 24th of Sept.
That means we only have 12 days to get everything ready.
Crunch time.

And the Halloween upload is being cleared so if you ordered,
it will be arriving this week and next week!

If that isn't enough, on the 27th, we are doing another upload.
Cute fall fabrics and Thanksgiving fabrics.
Some other things will be in there as well.

Gonna share a couple of things we have made
that my fabulous photog has taken photos of.
Candace is amazing!

This is a beautiful grandmother that I made a twirly skirt for.
Her grandkids all matched the fabric in here.
I love how she put the belt on!
Great accessory!


This is a beautiful shot of all of them together!


This little ladybug celebrated her first birthday this weekend.
Isn't this the cutest rear end EVA?!?


And if that isn't cute enough...
check out these twins.
They celebrated their 3rd birthday in style!


There is more to come!
I promise to get some Halloween upload pics up soon...
and a giveaway on Wednesday for a beautiful bow holder!
Be on the lookout...enjoy your Monday!

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...