Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings...

Pin It
Better late than never.
We are going on Day 24 of fevers.
Yes, that is almost a month.
Link
But anyway...

Let me ramble a bit.
These are my 2 latest reads.


Walk This Way


Mamarazzi

Love the Aerosmith book.
I wish I was around to have really gotten in to their older stuff.
For now, the 80's reign my memory and I loved every
song they came out with through the 80's and 90's.

Mamarazzi, let's just face it.
I'm a hands on learner.
The book is good, easy to follow but I think I need to take a class.
It will challenge me.
Now, I need to find a class.
And I don't want you to think the book is bad.
On the contrary, so far, so good.
I'm still reading it.
THAT is a good sign.


As much as I hate my kids being sick,
it is nice to actually have one cuddle me in bed.
We have never been able to really sleep with them
so this is all new territory for us.

The only problem, my hubs would object
to not being able to sleep with his wife.
I get that.


This may be my new found love.
Cheap plastic goodies from the 99 Cent Store
and a bunch of pretty colors to spray paint with.
You will get to see some of what came out
of this little trip which will also be used
for the big photo shoot in September with Candace.

So excited!
Time for bed.

But, don't go yet.
Remember that there is a great hat up for grabs
from Miss Beanies n More.


{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...