Monday, August 29, 2011

Fabric Uploads

Pin It
It's been a busy few days.
My trio started pre-k 3 today.
Needless to say, they needed special outfits.
And I might even be inclined to say they were the best dressed.

Yeah, I think so...
but besides that, we have scheduled several fabric uploads.
If you are unfamiliar with this process,
it is quite simple and painless unless we have a very limited supply of fabric.
Then it becomes a problem.

Normally, we announce the date and time of the upload and the theme.
For example, we just did our Halloween upload.
I've been purchasing Halloween fabric for about 6 weeks now.
I take pics and give the available styles for each one.

Sometimes quantities are very limited.
Especially with seasonal fabric because they don't print the fabric
for much longer than the season that is happening.

Sometimes I just pick up random pretty fabrics.
That is my favorite thing to do.
This is sometimes referred to as a "stash" but most of the time
my purpose is to share with others although I have been
known to stash some precious fabric for my trio.

The uploads give you an opportunity to get custom work.
Things no one else will get.
Most of the time, it is a one-of-a-kind deal.
And if you are looking for a pant/shirt set,
don't fret because I have Lily Lou send me designs
and we feature them in the albums.

Actually, we have one stop shopping.
Melbows Place also is featured in the album.
She makes fabulous custom bows to match your fabric choice.

And not only that, Miss Beanies N More also adds her hats in to the mix.
You can get it all, together in 1 place without having to worry
about finding matching accessories because they are right there.

So I had to share the goodies.
And I hope you partake!
Enjoy the rest of your Monday and your week!

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...