Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings...

Pin It

You know it is embarrassing when
you don't have internet on your phone.
Why?
Well, because I run my business on the internet.
I just haven't been able to justify the cost of the media package
for my good ol' Crackberry (which I got for free for blogging).

But now, it is imminent.
I.need.internet.access.now.
Really.
I am very serious.
When you go to a meeting full of moms of multiples and
everyone is asking to see your website but...

you have to BORROW an iPhone.
{insert really red cheeks here}

This should be a clue.
So instead of an Android phone, why not a tablet?
T-Mobile has this one...


And I want it.
Business expense?
Absolutely.
Now I have to decide which is more important.
The tablet or new furniture for the workroom?
Decisions.


A dear friend gave me this sign.
It was a surprise.
And I try to live by this every day.
As a matter of fact, it hangs in my workspace.
To remind me.
Thank you Adrienne!


Love my B&D.
In the summer heat, this beats having to put the oven on.
I haven't baked in it but it is perfect for french fries, nuggets,
garlic toast, & many other things that
taste better baked instead of nuked.


This is what you get to wake up to after a really bad storm
rolls through with massive lightning/thunder and some
very serious winds, a huge tree limb in the backyard.

Just another mess to clean up.
But I really can't complain because we got a good rain
out of the deal and with the massive drought we are experiencing,
we will take anything that comes with rain.

Don't forget to enter in the Bee Jaded Giveaway!

{SIG}nature Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...