Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Ramblings...

Pin It
I think I like to ramble.
I know I like reading the ramblings of others.
So here goes another round.
And possibly a Monday tradition.


I {heart} Baby-G watches.
I've owned probably 5 or 6.
I wear them every.single.day.
Without fail.
I must have it on.
I am lost without a watch.
I even wake up in the middle of the night & check the time.
Did I mention OCD?


A man cannot live without duct tape.
I cannot live without packing tape.
It fixes so, so many things.
And the best kind thus far?
Target's Up brand which is also the same as Scotch but for a fraction of the price.



Yes, I am revisiting the wine.
You will come to find out, I love wine.
That glass on the right?
That is my wine glass.
Yep, I'm TPT.
Honestly, it is the only glass I trusted around the kids.
They can't really spill this glass.
But a wine glass?
Fuhgetaboutit!


Ah, Diet Pepsi.
Use to be a Diet Coke fan.
But that crap leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Not good ol' DP!
I have 1 or 2 every day w/ lunch.
Chex Mix that is.



This is the latest read.
I've already read everything else about Mötley Crüe.
Except for Nikki's latest book but I have it here & it is next.
Mötley Crüe is our band.
Todd & I.
We danced to Without You for our 1st dance at our wedding.
We even went to the concert on Friday night.
It was KILLER.
Can't wait for another good concert to come through.
I use to LOVE going to concerts.
Time to resurrect the love.

Chuckin' da duces!
Astrid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...