Monday, May 16, 2011

SIGnature Creations is official!!!

Pin It
I am a small business owner.
For reals.
No playing anymore.
Now I gotta keep records.
Invoices.
Inventory.

You name it,
I get to do it.

It is amazing but overwhelming.
Very overwhelming.

I'm sure with time,
will come comfort in the record keeping.
But until then,
I am stressin' it!

BUT, what a wonderful stress.
Love it.
This means {SIG} is growing.
And that is always good!

As a matter of fact,
business has been going along so well
that we are currently not taking new orders.
It's amazing to me!

To all the {SIG} customers, followers, & fans...

THANK YOU!!!!

XOXO,
Astrid & The {A} Team

1 comment:

Linda K. said...

That's awesome! You should be very proud of yourself! You've come a long way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...