Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Before & After

Pin It
I have to show you what it is like.
What we start with.
What we end up with.

Sometimes it is hard to visualize the end product,
especially for the customers.
BUT, I can tell you this.
If you LOVE the fabric,
you will LOVE what ever is made from it.

Really, that simple.
Don't hesitate when you have a chance.
Especially with the girls' items.

We have many fabric extras up our sleeves
to help us put finishing touches on anything we make.

Check out this beautiful vintage WWII fabric.


And look at the result...


The extra hair goodies are from Melbows Place
& Miss Beanies n More.

I also love this muted Red Riding Hood fabric from Lecien.
This is how it all started.


And this is what it turned in to...


We know it can sometimes be overwhelming
to look at our pattern selection & make a decision.
Andrea & I are always available to help
pick it out for you.

And, we are always partial when
someone gives us creative control.
That's when the fabric talks to us.

It is a great experience!
A fabric-gasm of sorts.

XOXO,
The {A} Team

5 comments:

apholden said...

LOL! You DID NOT say Fabric-gasm!??! I love you sweet friend! :) I can totally second the idea that if you love the fabric you will love the outfit! :)

Astrid said...

Why, yes ma'am...I did. Cuz it's true, lol!

apholden said...

You make me smile -- I must say that I *do* love fabric shopping. Maybe I need to do it more often... LOL

Linda K. said...

You are such an artist! I love seeing the before & after pics, seeing how you work your magic with fabric!

Astrid said...

Adrienne...I love to make you smile!

Linda...thank you! I think I will be posting more before/afters :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...