Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{SIG} Fabric Upload

Pin It
After taking orders for a couple of months,
the extra fabric piles up.
In a good way.
Cuz then it is immediately available.

No need to order from my supplier.
Easy to see what prints go together.
Patterns already picked out.

No thinking involved,
unless you have to pick between a couple of the offers.

The {SIG} Fabric Upload has become popular.
It allows me to get it outta my home & move new fabric in.

Sometimes you can catch a GREAT deal.
So you have to be prepared.

And might I add how much fun Andrea & I
had photographing the combos of fabric?
We even came up w/ a new word.

Fabri-gasm
(look it up, orgasm caused by combining fabrics)

Seriously, you should have heard us.
RIDICULOUS.
That's all I got.

Oh, some teasers...

Hello Kitty has resurfaced & is as cute as ever!


Num-num-num...


Sam I am,
I do not like green eggs & ham!


My fave color combo...


XOXO,
Astrid & The {A} Team

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...