Friday, March 18, 2011

Dr. Seuss LOVE

Pin It
We are big Dr. Seuss fans.
So big that the kids' b-day party theme is Dr. Seuss.
And I had to share the Seuss LOVE.
Robert Kaufman did an amazing job.
I'm so lucky to be able to work w/ this fabric.

I paired these gorgeous prints w/ an awesome bowling shirt pattern.
The Scientific Seamstress provided me the pattern.
Very clear, precise instructions.
LOVE THEM.

There are 2 different lines.
Celebrating Seuss.
Cat in the Hat.

The end result, after the fabric talked to me.
This is the Cat in the Hat along w/ Thing 1 & Thing 2.
Gorgeous.
But I am a HUGE.FAN. of the aqua/red combo.
It's my thang.


This 2nd shirt is from the black & white print from Celebrating Seuss.
Pair it w/ the aqua eggs.
Perfect.
Love the pop of color.
And it helps that my boy has this in the same print w/ red eggs.
(see below for his shirt)



Ian (my boy) will be wearing his Seuss shirt & matching pants
for the big b-day party.


This is the back of both the red egg & aqua egg shirts.


This fabric is just too fabulous!

XOXO,
Astrid

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

this post is best to each other post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...