Thursday, January 27, 2011

So busy I can't see straight!

Pin It
Ok, let me just say this...

Never in a million years did I think I would have more than a couple of customers.
NEVER.
A few, friends, maybe friends of friends.

But O.M.G.
I'm drowning in orders!
Not complaining.
Not at all.

This vision is slowly coming together.
I've got my team.
It's building.
It's awesome!

But I need some time to sew!
And I've been sewing like a mad woman.
No joke.
It's a full time job.
That's why the blog isn't updated more often.
I can't even get a tutorial finished, much less started, lol!

Hello!?!
I thought there were 48 hrs in a day.
I'm being shorted by HALF!

So, as much as I hate to say this, I have to stop taking orders.
I have over 50 items (clothing) to create.
Yes, that's FIVE-ZERO.
I'm still in shock!

I have a feeling a few days off of Facebook,
and a few days of good sewing & I'll be able to take orders again.
I just need to clear about 15 of them before I do.

BUT, don't fret, if you need a Valentine's applique shirt,
I can still take your order.
OR, if you need a beautiful bow,
{SIG} can accommodate!

Hang tight!
I promise to open up shop again!

XOXO,
Astrid

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey Astrid, I know you are extremely busy...so I think I know the answer, but have you had time to work on those Rompers yet? I have a friend who has twins and wanted to know where I got mine but they don't sell them anymore! So just thought I would check with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...