Saturday, October 23, 2010

Learning the ropes...

Pin It
That's what I'm doing.
This is my 1st year delving in to children's clothing.
Not that I wasn't around last year cuz I was.

It's just this year, I have a much larger demand for products.
I NEVER in a million years would have thought that so many would want something from me.
And I am eternally grateful for the business.
But I have to learn how to manage time better!

Ok, part of that is the fact that I have 2.5 yr old triplets.
And the other part is that I haven't worked retail sales since high school.
(Yep, I worked at Gap Kids & Christmas is CRAZY.)

I've learned quite a bit.
Things I will implement in the coming year.
For now, I'm hanging by a thread.
Hehe...figuratively & literally.

Oh, did I mention the 3 craft fairs I'm doing? CRAZY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...