Monday, August 2, 2010

The perfect outfit for the 1st day of school!

Pin It

Nickie wanted something special for Lorna.

Care Bear special.

She found the fabric,
had it sent directly to me,
and I got to play w/ it.

The only requirements...

1) It be mostly Care Bear.
2) Twirly skirt.
3) Matching messy flower pin.

And this is what I came up with.


I love me the messy flower.
It's my new obsession!



Basically, if you find a fabric you love,
I can create.
Only a nominal fee will apply.

Really, I'm not that expensive.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Astrid, I swear, she won't stop talking about this outfit--she's so excited to show all her friends her Care Bear skirt! Thank you!

Astrid said...

You are quite welcome & I can't wait to post pics of Lorna in her outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...