Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Logo & New Look...coming soon!

Pin It

I just have to blog about it.
Cuz I'm so excited.

I'm changing the logo.
And the design of everything else.

My work has taken me in a new direction.
And I couldn't be more excited.

A lovely online FB friend, Tiffany,
volunteered for the job.
She has been WONDERFUL.

Absolutely fabulous.

We are revamping everything.
The blog page.
The Etsy banner.
Business cards.

AND...

Tags for clothing!

Here is a tiny little peak.
Cuz I just can't stand it.


I'm totally in love.
TOTALLY.

So, if you need something made up all custom,
you let me know & I'll get you in contact w/ Tiffany.

Did I mention she VOLUNTEERED
to do this for me?

A huge thank you!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

I'm LOVING it Astrid--yay for new adventures!

Tiffany L. Husted said...

You are such a sweetheart! I love helping out others! God has given me such a wonderful talent and I want to use it and help people!

Astrid said...

Well, you friggin' rock! I can't wait to see everything else come together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...