Friday, November 6, 2009

Diaper Wreaths

Pin It

I've been feverishly working on bows, diaper wreaths & several other little things for my very first craft show tomorrow. I had to share the 4 wreaths I completed as I like them very much. I know I've said this before but I am not one to make cheesy wreaths or cakes. I like elegance & simplicity. I think this really shows that. Some like the wreaths & cakes loaded w/ goodies but I rather keep it purdy!

I do include a couple of goodies that happen to match the color scheme, especially on the big wreaths.





11 to 16 Pampers Swaddlers (sz 2) are used. The small wreath is about $17. The larger $25. Customized letters can be added for the baby's initials.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love how all of these came out! The boy one with the bees is darling! Love all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...