Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More bows & tutus!

Pin It Wow, I know I have been neglecting the blog but 2 weeks of no writing is unacceptable! I have been quite the busy bee & just haven't had the time to really sit down behind the computer. Here are some of the latest creations I have made.

These are all mini-bows that I have made & are ready for purchase. They are the perfect size for the newborn to 1 year old. I wish my girls would keep them in their hair but they pull each other's out.




I love this tutu & bow as it was a surprise for a friend. Her daugther, Bella, is just too precious & wears this tutu well.


I have plenty more that I have created but will save that for another post later this week. Tomorrow I will be showing off the orange daisy tutu that Miss Caroline is going to wear!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...