Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tutus now for sale!

Pin It So, I started making tutus just for my girls & others having b-days but I just got in a 5 tutu order so I think this is officially putting me in the tutu business! I am selling them for $15 which I *think* is fairly reasonable. This is for a plain ol' tutu up to 2 colors. From that point on, $2 will be added for the 3rd color & then $1 for additional colors. The pricing goes...

$15 ~ Tutu w/ 1-2 colors
$17 ~ Tutu w/ 3 colors
$18 ~ Tutu w/ 4 colors
$19 ~ Tutu w/ 5 colors
$20 ~ Tutu w/ 6 colors

Please contact me if you are interested at divinedcakes@hotmail.com. Here are some of the tutus I have made!





I can also make matching hairbows for the tutu as well as adding an adornment to the tutu such as a bow or flower. You let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Astrid! I think I'll be ordering some for a few birthday girls in the next few weeks!

Jenn

Astrid said...

YAY! Please do! You let me know the colors. I'll make some matching bows also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...