Thursday, November 13, 2008

Adding diaper wreaths to the selection!

Pin It Yesterday & today I have been working on 2 projects. The 1st one is a 1-tier diaper cake. No one ordered it so if you are in the market for a boys diaper cake, I have 1 available. The reason I made it is to show that a diaper cake doesn't have to be some super stacked, gawdy piece of work that you give to someone. It can be simple yet very tasteful & still catch everyone's eye. Now, if you aren't in to the blue ribbon around the cake, I also included a picture of what it looked like before I put it on so you can see how different it can look.



This is a diaper wreath I made for a friend of mine that just had triplets. Since she had 2 girls & 1 boy, I wanted to include both pink & blue but in a tasteful way. I'm not quite done w/ this. I think I am going to add some ribbon across the middle.


I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to comment on anything you see. Suggestions are always welcomed!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Astrid , I wish you lived closer Im in need for 3 diaper cakes ,2 for boys and then one for twins a girl and a boy! I love the wreath also so different I have never sen one before !
Also I love the single layer it looks awesome!

Astrid said...

I think I can ship a wreath w/o much problem if you are interested!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...